Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stan Hutchison, Big Valley Insurance

"We're not the biggest...just the best" That is how Stan ends his 60 second commercial. If you need help with you 60 second commercial...we can help. We are part of Business Networking International, and we train businesses how to help each other, to get more business.

Big Valley Insurance Agency can help you get: auto, home, watercraft, RV farm and commercial insurance.

"I called Stan when I opened my studio, he made the process easy, and the rates were affordable. He explained the types of coverage and made suggestions about what I really needed, and what was not needed for my studio. He also took a look at my homeowners, and auto insurance. Then he came back with my quote, it was a savings of over $1400!" Yes, this quote is from me...I'm a satisfied client.

For more information about how Stan can help with your insurance needs please visit him at www.BigValleyInsurance.com.
He can also be reached at 209-931-1289

Posted by: Elaine Begley


Want to find out how you can grow your business?
Join us for lunch. We meet on Tuesdays 12 noon, Miguel's Mexican Restaurant (on Pacific Ave, near Hammer Lane). For more information please call Elaine at 209-403-0932.
Or email us at portcitypros@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment